Thursday, February 28, 2013

Friday is Close!

For a short work week, thanks to the blizzard, it sure has been long!  I don't know about you, but I'm pretty happy tomorrow is Friday!

I made a new Etsy Treasury today!  Won't you check it out?!  Every view, every click on one of the pictures, and every comment we get on the treasuries we make helps move the treasury up on pages.  The closer to page one we get, the better!  So please, if you can spare just a few minutes of time, check it out!  It helps my Etsy business, and the business of those included in the treasury!


Here are a few more pictures of our winter storm!  Enjoy!

Neither of them actually touched the ground!  There was still snow under their feet, and  Flower was afraid to stand up all the way!

Mattie wanted to take a picture of Mama in the snow!

Sitting inside with Mama, drinking hot chocolate, was far more enjoyable to my Little Man!

Look at the snowman we built!!

"HELP! I can't get off the mountain!!!"

"OH NO!  I AM FALLING!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!