Thursday, March 31, 2011

ETSY!

I am so excited to be featured in a BNS on Etsy!  Basically, someone picks your shop along with several others.  Purchasers can buy something from one of the stores featured, then have THEIR shop on their in return!  So, I am hoping that this will help encourage some sells!  I've been a little bummed lately, as I haven't had many sales, so I am hoping this helps move things along!  Please check it out!
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d9493f04e578eef0a2b8851/openspring-has-sprung-bns-rnd-6-sales-48?page=1#comments
Almost out of time before I go pick Flower up from school, and we have Girl Scouts later, so this is turning into a busy day!
Hope the rest of your day is wonderful!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's exciting : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. i clicked the link and it said that the treasury had been removed. ?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!