Here are a few observations I have made since I woke up this morning. Some simple. Some Profound. Some amusing.
1. After living in the Texas Panhandle for 28+ years, I still forget to bring in the rugs from outside when the weather man says its going to be windy.
2. When the wind blows steadily at 40 mph, and gusts up to 60 mph, one of your neighbors will inherit a new rug.
3. Don't worry about loosing your rug, because you will inherit the potted plants from the neighbor on the other side.
4. Forget fancy toys, or cartoons. The best way to keep three kiddos happy is to give them a box of empty wooden spools.
5. Buttered and Sugared Rice is, quite possibly the best recipe the South has to offer.
6. I really miss my husband while he is at work, but am thankful for all he does for our family.
7. My two-year old cannot figure out how to go potty in the big boy potty. But, he can completely dismantle the humidifier I had running in the hallway, AND know to hide before I find out.
8. Without fail, if I need my glasses, I cannot find them.
I listed about 4 new things in the course of two days today! Please take a visit to my Etsy Shop and check them out! While you are there, be sure to stop by the "Winter Wear" section. Everything in this section is 10% off to help clear winter things for new spring things! Just use the coupon code "SPRINGSALE" when checking out!
Now, I have to share a few of my new favorite pictures
- ► 2012 (79)
- ▼ March (8)