Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Quick Posting!

It is just now 9:30, and I feel like I have been awake for 24 hours!  Today's been one of those days when I surprise myself with how productive I can be!

My house is clean!  Well, aside from the mountain of toys in my living room, but that doesn't count.  The kids are contently playing with those right now.  One of my favorite things is looking into the living room from my desk and watching them giggle and play with each other!

I've got a yummy batch of whole wheat sandwich bread rising, and it is almost ready to shape into loaves and bake.  I think we will have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch today!  (Homemade jelly AND homemade bread!)

I'm finishing up another order today, also.  Between my everyday duties as mom and wife, the daycare, the knitting, and the Girl Scout Cookie sales, I am feeling a little swamped.  I'll be ready for the cookie sales to be over, for sure.

I'm excited that my in-laws are coming to visit this weekend!  It will be a nice little break from the everyday.  We don't get away very often, but having people visit us is just as good!  The kids are always excited when Namaw and Tampaw come to visit, and this time, they are bringing some goodies!  (I know I have a ton of canning jars coming!  This summer, I will have plenty to store fresh veggies in!)

Today's post is going to be short.  I've got so much to do still.  I will share a verse with you today.  It has been popping into my head since I woke up this morning:

Psalm 7:17  I will thank the Lord for his righteousness; I will sing about the name of Yahweh, the Most High."

Have a wonderful day today!

1 comment:

  1. Way to be productive!! :)

    My kids call Grandpa "Tampaw" too...so funny :)


    My homemaking link-up weekend is going on now and I'd love to have you participate!

    Have a great weekend!
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!