Thursday, October 4, 2012

Goodbye, Sweet Youth

Today, I have quite mixed emotions.  You see, today, I turn thir...thirr....ahem.  Let me try this again.  Tomorrow, I turn thirrr....

Damnit.  See?  I can hardly even type it.  30.  Tomorrow, I turn 30.

On the one hand, I have had 30 amazing years in my life that I cannot complain about.  I can't even complain about the bad years, because bad as they were, some of the best things in life came from them.

On the other hand, I'm 30.

On the other hand, I still feel like I am 18.  I have tons of energy, am in wonderful shape, and am healthy.

On the other hand, I'm 30.

On the other hand, I could be 40.  Or 50.  Or 60.

On the other hand, I'm 30.

On the other hand, I'm alive.

But....on the other hand, I'm 30.

On the other hand.....wait!  There is no other hand!  I'm frikken 30!!!!  And even though I'm alive, healthy, and have a great life, it really sucks that I have moved into a whole other phase of life.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There! That's better! LOL


    ♫♪Happy Birthday to you ♫♪
    ♫♪Happy Birthday to you ♫♪
    ♫♪Happy Birthday Dear 13 Plum ♫♪
    ♫♪Happy Birthday to you♫♪
    ▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌
    └└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!