Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day one again!

Its nap time, and my 5 little ones that are with me each day are finally down for a nap!  What should I do?  Nap with them? (Probably should.)  Clean the house like I have been putting off? (No thanks.) Knit?  (Of course, that is a stupid question, but I left all my supplies in the same room where the baby is sleeping and I am afraid to go in there.)  Hmm.  I guess I will start writing again! 

Today is officially the first day of fall, and officially my favorite time of year.  Its cooler, so people don't look at me strangely when I make my 50th cup of hot tea.  Nor do they look at me strangely for knitting a wool scarf.  OK ,yes they do, but that is another story!  Its also getting closer to my birthday, which nowadays is not nearly as exciting as when I was a kid.  In fact, its downright depressing.  But they say with age comes wisdom.  I'm hoping the wisdom part catches up.

I was able to take some great pictures of some of the winter things I have been knitting!  I'm going to post some sneak peeks here, but they will not officially be up for sale on 13plumknitting.etsy.com until October 1st.  (Unless of course you see something you cannot live without.  In which case...SOLD!)

Many thanks to my reluctant neighbor/friend/model, Savannah!

I will not say what my goals are with this blog, because I am secretly deathly afraid of failure.  Rather, deeply afraid of admitting failure.  Therefore, if no one knows what the goals are, then no one knows when I have not accomplished them! (Is that messed up!?)

And now, before I finish my last few sips of pomegranate white tea, and the babies wake up, I am going to go knit.  I hope you will follow along with me!

Too late....a little face just came in smiling......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!