Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wait...it is only Tuesday!?

I woke up this morning thinking it was Wednesday, and was pretty happy about that.  School is almost out, and we have been counting the days here at my house...12 and a half days!  And then, I realized that it was just Tuesday.  I really hate when that happens!  It isn't so bad when its a Friday, and you think it is Thursday.  That's more of a pleasant surprise.  Oh well, there isn't much I can do about it is there!?

5:30 came way too early this morning, and despite actually getting a full night's sleep, I'm exhausted.  For some reason, I just haven't felt like doing anything lately.  I'm usually an "above and beyond" type of person.  If I need to straighten the kitchen, I end up scrubbing it from top to bottom.  If I need to make the bed, I end up rearranging furniture.  But for the last few days, I've barely been doing what I have to!  Last night, I put leftovers away, loaded the dishwasher, and left the rest because I just flat didn't want to do it!  I was so tired!  Maybe today I'll get some motivation back.  I think I may have a secret weapon...

Last night I went to the store for diapers.  That was all - diapers.  I came back with diapers and two 14 ounce containers of Haagen Daaz Dulce de Leche ice cream.  I don't buy it too often, because, well it is expensive and I am cheap.  But I couldn't resist its pull last night.  They are great for pulling out of the freezer when the kids are asleep, eating a little bit, then saving the rest for the next time.  Seriously, that is the best ice cream ever.  I love ice cream, and have eaten many different types and flavors.  Bar none, this is the best.

So today,  I think that will be my reward.  No ice cream until I finish everything I have to do!

I created something new to put up on my website.  Again, I need someone to take pictures and/or model for me before I can list it, but hope to do that soon.  But, I think I need some help.  I have no idea what to call this.  I found something similar to it, but not quite.  Anyhow, its about 50 inches long or so, and about 4 inches wide.  You can tie it around your head like a headband, wear it as a long skinny scarf, or wear it as a belt.  My husband even said it was cute, which he never does!  Its really versatile.  But, when he asked me what it was, the only thing I could come up with was, "Well, its a long, versatile....thing."  So be thinking of a good name, would you?  I'll post pictures later, if I don't run out of time, and if not today then tomorrow.  I'd love some suggestions!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!