Its day 3 of my 30 day challenge, and a topic I do love to talk about.
My Top 5 Pet Peeves.
I am a little peeved that I must limit it to 5, but here goes.
1. When people interrupt while I am talking. Or when anyone interrupts anyone else for that matter. It is just so rude. Its like the person interrupting thinks what they have to say is such much more important than the first person that it just can't wait. Its highly annoying, and makes me want to turn around and walk off when it is their turn to talk.
2. Arrogance. I don't care if you graduated at the top of the dean's list, or if you dropped out of high school. I don't care if you are worth 10 billion dollars, or ten bucks. I don't care if you are the Pope, the president, the Queen of England, or the janitor, I will treat you with respect. But, if you act like you are God's gift to humanity and deserve to be treated as such, I most likely won't give you the time of day, let alone my respect. Every person in this world puts their pants (or skirts!) on the same way every morning, and everyone takes them off the same way to go potty. Even you, Mr. I-Think-I'm-So-Much-Better-Than-You. Yes, you know.
3. People who don't use their turn signals. I mean, really. How stinkin' hard is it to turn your blinker on!?
4. Parents who do not make their children obey. Now, I'm not talking about the mom who's child didn't get a nap one day and is being a little fussy. No, that I can understand. I'm talking about the mother who takes her 6+ year old children to the store and allows them to run around like hellians. It isn't cute...not even in the least. In the words of Rodney Carrington, "Ding ding! Whoop your kids!"
5. Poor customer service. I realize that working at a place like Taco Bell, or McDonald's, or a convenience store might not be the best job in the world. In fact, I can see where it would be really hard. But it is your job, and you get paid to do it. So do the best job you can! I was once told "This might be the 70th time you have helped customers with the same exact problem, but it is probably the first time they have had this problem. Treat them like they are important, not like you are sick of doing the same thing." And for goodness sake, buy a turtleneck if you insist on coming to work with hickies.
I've got to say, limiting my list of pet peeves down to five is difficult. I do have a lot. But the more I think about it, I think they all come down to the same thing. Lack of common sense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist!
So, what are some of your pet peeves!?
- ► 2012 (79)
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 12
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 11
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 10
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 9
- 30 Day Challenge, Day 8
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 7
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 6
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 5
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 4
- 30 Day Challenge - Day 3
- 30 Day Challenge - Day Two
- Thirty Day Challenge: Day One - My Relationship St...
- ...His Mercies Never End.
- ▼ September (13)