Friday, September 30, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 12

Bullet My Whole Day.

You've got to be kidding, right?  Who came up with this list!?

5:30 - Wake up with Barb Wire Man, pour first cup of coffee, make his lunch, and see him off to work.
5:45 - Shower, get dressed, pour second cup of coffee.
6:00 - Sit down to pray and read my Bible.
6:30 - Pour 3rd cup of coffee.  Wake Flower up to get ready for school.
6:30-7:00 straighten house while Flower gets dressed, make breakfast for her and Little Man
7:05 - First Day Care Kiddo arrives, with second soon to follow, Flower leaves with one of the mom's to go to school.
7:45 - 3rd and last Day Care Kiddo arrives.  Play time with the kids, drink first cup of caffeinated hot tea.
8:30 - "Learning Time" with the little ones.
9:00 - "Art Time" with the little ones.  I change their diapers/take them potty before they sit down to color.   While they color I usually pick up a little and get some laundry done. Make second cup of caffeinated hot tea.
9:00-10:00  Sesame Street Time.  It is the only show they sit down and watch, so I let them, and rest a bit.  I usually knit on the couch while they watch the show.
10:00-10:30  Outside play time.  Trust me.  Keeping 4 kids two and under all together is more difficult than it sounds.  Drink 1st cup of, yes, caffeinated iced tea.
10:30 Snack Time/Pick up Time.  Because by this time, every toy I own, and every book I own, is on the living room floor.
11:00 - Start cooking lunch while the kids play.
11:30-12:00 - lunch time!
12:30 - Nap time starts.  During nap time I drink tea, knit and watch TV.  Sometimes, I sleep too, because no amount of caffeine can compete with this much activity.  Of course, I also catch up on my blog at this time.
1-2 is when nap time usually ends.  Its different for each kid, so we usually have a period of time where the cartoons are on and I just sit and snuggle with each one as they wake up, and change diapers  That waking up business is hard to do!
2:00-3:00 - Snack time and free play time.  I'm usually on the floor during this time being used as a human jungle gym.  It really is a blast.  One day I should record what it sounds like so you can hear the laughter!
3:15 - Flower gets home from school, I help her with her homework, and start gathering up belongings for the Kiddos to take home.
3:45 - Time to change diapers once again, if needed, and put shoes on.
4:15 - Moms start showing up to take the Kiddos home.  Some days, I feel like asking if they will either take Little Man too, or, trade their kids for mine!

Here is where things are never, ever the same.

I clean up the house from the day, and get supper going as soon as the kids leave.

Barb Wire Man is usually home from work around 5:30 or so, and we eat supper when he gets home.

On Tuesdays, we immediately leave for Volleyball practice from 6-7.
On Wednesdays, it is church from 5-6.
On Thursdays I lead Girl Scouts from 5:30-6:30.
On Fridays, I crater onto the couch into a coma-like sleep.

Once we are home from those various activities, Flower showers and gets ready for bed while I clean supper mess.  Then I give Little Man his bath.  Then we try to sit and read our Bible as a family.  Then it is bedtime by 8:30.  At this point, Barb Wire Man usually looks at me sympathetically and says "Bobo, please come just sit down."  And I usually do because I don't have a single ounce of energy left.
Bedtime is at 10:00.  It takes me less than 2 minutes to fall asleep, and that is no exaggeration.  It really frustrates Barb Wire Man that I can fall asleep so fast.

Nothing in that list reflects my "to-do" lists.  I just do those things as I happen to have the time, if the kids are playing good, or during nap time.  If you didn't see the to-do lists, you can find them here and here.

Don't ask me how I do it, because really, I have no idea.  Some people tell me that it takes a special person to do what I do.  I'm starting to think they mean riding the short bus special!

Don't forget!  Today is GiveLove Friday!  Head over, and read my sweet friend Ashley's blog, then do something kind for another person today!  We are the church.  Be Jesus to someone today, and share his love by being an imitator of Him, and being  kind just for the sake of being kind!

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. did you get tired just from the bulleting??? lol. that is a FULL day everyday. superwoman :) LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, yes! I did! lol! I looked back and realized the things I didn't list. I think the more appropriate name would be "supercrazywoman"!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess i went to the wrong blog? :/ LOL I hope you get the comment over there! if not here it is again :)

    I love love love the scarf with the hood!!!
    and
    Thanks for your insight! the school is weird weird weird the teachers too! Well once the place is a crazy muck they will realize! weeeird! and the thing is it wasnt just one kid it is the whole class they get to do whatever they want...

    Thanks for coming over to Mommy2Nanny3Doggy1 we are getting our own .com this weekend and a WHOLE NEW LOOK! so I hope you come back :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!