Thursday, June 28, 2012

Oh, Summertime!

It is officially summer!  I love everything about summer...even the heat.
Excuse the terrible cell phone picture, taken while sitting at a stop sign....

I love being able to sit outside with friends until late at night (or perhaps early morning!?) and still be warm.

I love watching Flower and Little Man splash in the water, ride their bikes, and just be kids.  I love walking to the park with them.

I love walking through my garden, and seeing how big the plants got overnight.  I love picking veggies off the plants, and serving them for supper that night.

I love when Barb Wire Man grills supper outside.  It smells up the whole neighborhood, I don't have dishes to do,  and he is even more handsome when he is cooking for me than usual!

I love putting out a glass jar of water, and letting the sun make tea.

I love the way my laundry smells from hanging out to dry on the line.

I love the flowers that bloom in my backyard, then close up by noon because it gets too hot.

I love that summer turns to fall, and fall is my most favorite season of all!




1 comment:

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!