Monday, December 6, 2010

Memory Monday

What a relaxing weekend I had!  Was so nice!  I spent most of Saturday with my mom and had such a good time.  We walked around a local craft show (which I did not find out about in time to be apart of), and probably spent a lot of money on things we didn't really need.  The kids clued us in that it was time to leave and go get lunch, so we ate at a Chinese buffet here in town.  Mom helped me out with a few sewing questions I had, then we spent the rest of the weekend drinking tea and just talking.  About a whole lot of nothing.  And it was wonderful. 


This is a picture Mom snapped that sums up our weekend better than any words can!

My in-laws came to visit for a few hours on Sunday, but had to get back home.  With a 4 hour drive in front of them they didn't want to stay too late.

And today, I am filling a few orders!  I will be getting them in the mail soon, but had to whip a few things up before I could mail them.  I was excited on Friday to get three orders!  YAY! 

Can you  believe how fast time is flying by?  I can safely say there is NO WAY I will get everything made in time for Christmas.  Nope.  Not going to happen. 

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!