Friday, October 7, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 16

I know I missed yesterday's post...sorry!  But, Barb Wire Man took me to the doctor again, but hopefully this is the last time for awhile.  This time, we thought we were going to schedule a date for my gallbladder surgery.  Instead, we found out that he doesn't want to do the surgery yet! Woohoo!  Basically, my body is responding well to the medication that is supposed to make my gallbladder function well, and the doctor decided that as long as that continued, then there was no reason to go through the pain and hassle of surgery.  I'm quite happy, and thankful for that.  I was not looking forward to being laid up.  I'm not the type of person who does well not doing anything, and I seriously would have lost my mind!  Thank you for all your prayers!


So, here is today's 30 Day Challenge Question:
What are my views on mainstream music?


Simply put: it sucks.


I'm sad that most of today's most popular music stars don't know how to play an instrument. Sometimes, they can sing, but not without the aid of computer programs that help them hit notes (yeah, that is why they sound so different singing live!)


The lyrics to most of today's mainstream music are shallow and meaningless.  (Think: "I whip my hair....")


Used to, becoming a "rock star" was something you had to really earn.  These days, just about anyone and their dog can become famous.


Not a fan of mainstream music.  There are some that are OK, but I so rarely listen to it that I couldn't tell you the names!  What do you think of mainstream music?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!