Today is Winning Wednesday!! Unfortunately, I am still looking for people who are interested in participating in a giveaway, and have nothing this morning!
So, I am reaching out to you for some help!
Now I know there are a lot of people out there who make things themselves and sell them. I am a huge proponent of buying handmade, and I especially want to promote Mamas who make and sell their own goods. Who do you know who would be interested in helping with a giveaway?
"So what is in it for me if I participate?" you ask. SO glad you asked! Here are the simple steps to be featured on my blog:
1. I do ask that you be a follower of this Blog.
2. I ask that you send me whatever it is you are wanting to donate. Actually seeing the product will help me describe it, take pictures, etc. I will never keep the item for myself, and I do not ask for two as some bloggers do. (There is one exception to this, see number 4!) I will always contact the winner for their shipping information, and ship it to them. Likewise, I will let you know who won the item.
3. I will feature you in a post! Tell me about your business, what you sell, etc., and I will let people know about you. I will also include links to your shop, and encourage people to visit you! Not only will you be feature on my blog, but I will also promote the blog post and your shop on my personal and business Facebook, Etsy Forums, and Hyena Cart Forums. I don't have the largest following on Blogspot, but have over 300 people who see my Facebook!
4. If, in fact, you do want to send two of a product, I will also include a "sponsorship" ad on the side of my blog. It will include your logo, which will be linked to your site. Item value needs to be no less than $10.
It is just that easy. I am asking for your help in either participating in the giveaway, and/or telling everyone you know who might be interested in doing so. Please, either leave a comment on my blog, or, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look so forward to "meeting" and helping promote your business! Thank you everyone!
- ► 2012 (79)
- ► 2011 (136)
- Blessings from the Lord on Fantastic Friday!
- Top 10 Ways To Save At The Grocery Store on Thrift...
- ~~~About Me!~~~
- Winning Wednesday
- Tea Time on Tuesday
- Fantastic Friday!!
- Thrifty Thursday
- Winning Wednesday!
- Tuesday's Tea Time - scarf weather!
- Memory Monday
- The Story Behind 13 Plum Knitted Creations' Name o...
- Thrifty Thursday: Saving Money on the Laundry
- WINNING WEDNESDAY!!!
- Tea-time Tuesday
- Memory Monday!
- Up-coming changes!
- A crazy few days!
- ▼ October (17)