Monday, July 2, 2012

Thank A Farmer!

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY!!!!  I love you, and I hope you have a WONDERFUL Day!!

Now...

Have you seen it yet?!  No?  OK, well, here you go:



Seriously, I laughed so hard.  I don't know who these boys are, but as far as I am concerned, they are geniuses!  Barb Wire Man showed this to me last night, and I giggled the whole way through it.

We watch funny parodies all the time, but this is my favorite.  


Maybe it is because I don't have to drive more than 10 minutes in any direction before I start seeing fields filled with some type of crop.  Maybe its because one of my favorite memories of Barb Wire Man were made while riding in a big green tractor through a field of alfalfa.  Maybe it is because Barb Wire Man comes home from work everyday with jeans just as dirty as those in the video.  And wears a baseball cap every day.  And a t-shirt...and boots...


Every single person I know in this area can relate to this video, and what makes it funny is that every thing they sing about is so true.  Kuddos to these guys!  They did such a great job!


Now if you will excuse me, I must go water my garden....and yes, I will probably be singing "water water water water water...." the entire time!

2 comments:

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!