Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

My boys are all asleep, I can smell supper cooking on the stove, and my day has been going just peachy!  Love days like this!

I am SUPER excited because I found a shop on Etsy shop, called TagsandLabels, from where I can order sew-on labels with my business name!  I am super excited!  I can just sew these on to my scarves and what not, and make them look even more professional!  I cannot wait to get them in so I can start sewing!

I also just added several new coaster sets to my Etsy shop.  Because I have an ungodly amount of these things stacking up in my house, I am going to do 20% off on them until Friday!  You heard it here first, folks!  Here is a sample, but check them all out at my shop: 13 Plum Knitting

I guess I better go stir that stew, before we end up having to eat at McDonald's for supper.  ICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!