Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Living in Pajamas

Yesterday was so productive, I decided to be lazy today.  Actually, I didn't decide, it just happened.  I really did set my alarm for 4:30, so that I could get up and have a repeat of yesterday.  Apparently I hit snooze on my alarm continually, because at 6:50 my husband said, "Oh shit, its almost 7, we gotta get up now!"

I didn't get a shower before the daycare kids got here.  In fact, I didn't even have time to get dressed, what with having to make the coffee and lunches and all.  To be completely truthful with you, I am sitting here at 12:40, and am still in my pajamas.  I was going to take a picture, but realize that I haven't even brushed my hair, either, its just in a pony tail.  I guess that is just part of motherhood, though.

On the bright side, the house is clean, the kids are all laying down for nap, and I have gotten 2 infant hats made!  tomorrow I plan on posting pictures of some of the things I have gotten made, as well as getting them back up on my Etsy shop.

But, I am going to cut this short today.  I can't hear any more little voices telling me "no nap!" so I think they have all fallen asleep.  Time to get a shower in before they wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!