Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Hope

So, I had a post scheduled today regarding some of the current goings on in this crazy world of ours.  Then, the kids and I ran to get a coke, and one of my favorite songs came on.  I've heard it a million times.  But today, particularly, it stuck out to me:

I decided to take that scheduled post down, and delete it.

Thank God.  My hope is in Him...Yahweh, God Almighty.  It does not lie in our president.  It does not lie in our Government, or the governments of other nations.

I pray.  I pray for our country, our leaders, and those of other nations.  But ultimately, it isn't in their hands.

"And the peace of God, which trancends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds through Yeshua the Messiah".  Phillipians 4:7

1 comment:

  1. This morning I finally heard back from one of my kids in Afghanistan. She had heard from the other one and they are both alive! Praise GOD!

    I rarely watch the news because I don't want to see...

    It is crazy. If I were "In Charge" I would pull all troops and all foreign aid to those who "hate" us and take care of America and keep it safe. And then say this sarcastic comment "How ya like us now???"

    When I read the email from my youngest daughter this morning, the anger towards that stupid video and that the creators are putting all the soldiers in harms way. It hurt me. We try to protect our children. My arms are not long enough to reach around the world... BUT... GOD has the whole world in HIS hands.

    Have a blessed day!

    <><

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!