Monday, November 22, 2010

Are You Ready For FREE STUFF!?

Good Monday morning!

Today is going to be a great day, I can feel it.  I woke up to a clean house.  I got a shower even!  Last night I started on a new knitting project, but I can't say what it is!  Its a Christmas present for my Aunt, and if she gets on here (and I hope she does!) she would find out what it is.  I'll just say that its already turning out really pretty, and I can't wait to see it finished!

So, I asked if you were ready for some free stuff.  I have a blogger friend named Deb, and she has one of my all-time favorite blogs called Frugal Living and Having Fun.  She has a ton of frugal tips, but the best part is all day every day she posts links to sites that offer free and majorly discounted items.  If you like her on her Facebook page, you will be updated constantly on some really awesome deals! 

Anyhow, today she is having her own version of Black Friday called Black Friday Giveaway Fun.  Every hour on the hour she will have an awesome giveaway!!  (Heads up...at 3:00, she will be giving away 2 sets of my dishcloths!!!)

I am personally hoping to win a TON of stuff!  Stop by and see what you can win, and tell her I sent you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!