Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday Tea Time

Won't you pull up a chair, grab a nice cup of hot tea and listen to me ramble for a bit?  Good!

I am excited to say that my Christmas shopping is finished.  I am one of those who starts my Christmas shopping in January.  I was a little behind this year, but caught up pretty quickly.  I did get my kiddos a few extra things today with some of the Cyber Monday sales, and I was excited that I got my son 3 items, and my daughter 2 and only spent $40!  And that is how much one thing was alone regularly priced!

I am concerned that I haven't gotten all my Christmas gifts made yet.  Which is only made worse when I realize most of my gifts this year are not store bought.  So while it seems like I have it all under control, I am really freaking out.  Seriously.  I need to make 7 nightgowns, several aprons, a few dishcloth sets, and I won't say what else.  Not. Cool.

Have you finished your shopping?  Have you started!?


I am also wondering how sales for everyone went?  I was incredibly disappoint with my sales.  Wait...let me say I was incredibly disappointed in my complete lack of sales.  Not one.  Nadda.  Zilch.  Zero.  Bumpkis.  Frustration.  Seriously, everything is 30% off, but still no sales!  I am beginning to think maybe people think I have some disease or something!

But, I will stop complaining.  I don't like complainers, so I don't want to become one.  Instead, I'll turn my little ol' computer on in the morning and start all over again.  I am trying to come up with unique ways to get my name out into the public eye more.  How do you promote and advertise?  I send a business card in with my bills, and everything I mail.  I promote on forums, and websites, as well as social networking sites.  Tonight, I created a mailer to send out to people around town, which was going superbly until I ran out of ink! If you would be so kind, let me know how you creatively get your business name out there!  Surely I am not the only one who needs a little help?!  I don't know.  And don't call me Shirley.

(A little homage to one of my favorite actors EVER)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!