Sunday, November 28, 2010

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT AND MUCH MORE!!!

Dear Blog Friends -

I am so sorry for not blogging, announcing winner, and basically falling off the earth for a few days.  But that is exactly what I did.  I had a few days off from the daycare, and my husband was about to begin his over the road trucking job, so I decided to devote all my time to my kids and husband.  And I enjoyed every single second of it!

With the help of my beautiful babies, we got our Christmas Tree up!  Every single ornament we own (and there are a lot of them) were on the front bottom half of the tree!  (Hey, when you are 7 and 2 you can only reach up so high!)  So, during the night, Santa's Elves made a quick visit to hang some of them higher, in order to protect the babies from reaching them.  If they knew I was the one who moved the ornaments, their little hearts would have been broken!






We spent Thanksgiving at my husband's grandmother's house.  Almost all the family was there, and it was very nice.  Their traditions are quite different from my family's.  My family is very Southern, and his is, well, Yankee and Norwegian.  So I really missed my family's style of cooking!

The Barb Wire man left for his new job early this morning, and we won't see him again until Tuesday.  Hopefully.  Its going to be hard, but I firmly believe God provided him this job, so He will see us through it.

And now, to announce the winner.....




I didn't forget about the V*Dazzled earring giveaway, I promise!  In a very highly scientific manner, I wrote every one's name down according to the number of times you entered.  I then tossed them all into my husband's Harley Davidson baseball cap that hasn't been washed since he bought it 4 years ago, and let my daughter pick a name.  And the winner is.....................




Jennifer Green Sundquist!



Congratulations!  Please e-mail me at 13plumknittedcreations@gmail.com, so I know where to send these lovely earrings!  And again, a big thank you to V*Dazzled!


I still have other giveaways!!  To those wonderful businesses that have sent things to giveaway, don't worry!  I haven't forgotten, I am just a little behind!

Also, to my wonderful sponsors....
I will be adding your advertising spots back, and will be giving each of you an additional month of advertising for free.  Thank you for being patient with me!


I finally was able to get all my listings back on my Etsy Shop, and am so excited!  I hope you will stop by and take a look at 13 Plum Knitting!  Today through Friday, I will be offering a 30% discount on every item, including custom orders. Just use the code CYBERMONDAY when checking out.    Here are a few of the things I currently have for sale:




I hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and enjoyed as much time with your family as I did!  My real life starts again tomorrow, and hopefully things will be back to normal....whatever that is!



1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas tree is adorable! I love that the "elves" moved some ornaments up overnight...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!