Today I am changing things up a little! On Wednesdays, I will be doing reviews, and/or giveaways. Not always will there be giveaways, so you will just have to tune in to find out!!
Today I want to tell you about a brand new Etsy shop!!! Please join me in welcoming:
LavinasRoom opened on November 1st of this year. It is a collective shop staffed by Victoria, and her daughter, Georgina. LaviniasRoom was named after Victoria's grandmother, who was an unbelievably talented woman. She sewed clothing without patterns, and was a champion crocheter! (Everyone knows that will immediately put a soft spot in my heart for them!)
Victoria has been creating, painting and up-cycling for many years. As she says, "Being surrounded by so much brick-a-brack and odds and ends, it seemed natural to create to sell....and this is just the beginning!" Victoria's daughter, Georgina, is also talented.
Currently, LavinasRoom is open only online, but they are based out of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. (How nice is must be to enjoy beautiful weather year round!) There will be art work by both ladies included in this shop!
Take a look at a few things they already have to offer!
LaviniasRoom has to offer! Leave them a note! Shop! Enjoy!!!
- ► 2012 (79)
- ► 2011 (136)
- Tuesday Tea Time
- Memory Monday
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT AND MUCH MORE!!!
- Are You Ready For FREE STUFF!?
- Fantastic Friday!
- Thrifty Thursday Sidetrack!
- Winning Wednesdays - V*Dazzled!
- Memory Mondays
- A Fantastic Friday...with SNOW!
- Top 10 Uses for Bread on Thrifty Thursday
- Winning Wednesdays Featuring Sporkful Designs!
- Tea Time Tuesday
- Memory Monday, November 8, 2010
- Running to the Store on Thrifty Thursday
- Winning Wednesdays
- Tea Time Tuesday
- Want Me To Write a Review for YOU!? What you need...
- So You Want To Be A Sponsor.....
- Halloween Memory Monday
- ▼ November (19)