Friday, July 1, 2011

Busy, Busy Day!

I'm quite busy today, so unfortunately today's post will be rather short.  But, at least I am getting something written, right!?


First, since I don't blog on Saturdays, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Daddy!!  On Monday, I intend on writing a little about him.  He is one of those people who everyone loves, and is genuinely a great man.  And I am not saying that because he is my Dad, either!  Happy birthday, Daddy!  I love you!


We named our new little puppy!  Not only did we stick with our "gun" theme, but we also chose a great Norwegian name, "Sig"!  Little Sig is such a cutie.  I love him, but he is probably going to be the death of me.  I was up with him all night long.  Playing, taking him outside, and telling him to stop whining.  Night before last, he was really great.  He slept almost all night, and didn't make a mess in the house.  Last night, it was mess after mess.  I didn't get to stay in bed for a full hour at any point last night!  He went to the vet this morning for his first shots, and the vet said he was a really good looking dog!


My in-laws are coming, so I am staightening the house a bit.  They should be here tonight!  Tomorrow, I think we may take Little Man to the Fourth of July parade, then later in the afternoon my Mother in Law and I are going to sneak away for a little "girl time"!


I've talked with Flower a few times the last few days.  She is having fun, but sure misses home.  We sure miss her.  It just isn't the same when all my ducklings aren't in a little row behind me.  


Lastly, today is the first day of 13 Plum Knitting's Christmas in July Sale!  Today, I have added my first new listing; Matinee Lace Sachets!  They really are quite pretty, and smell really great too!  Plus, you can always change out the lavender scent that comes with them for what ever scent you might prefer.  I will be making them on an as-ordered basis, so you can specify which color ribbon you want on yours!  At only $2.50, they would make really great stocking stuffer ideas for some of the ladies on your Christmas list!  To make it even better, I will be offering free shipping on every order this month.  All you will have to do is type in the code code JULYSHIPPING when you check out!  I know I have said it before, but buying handmade from individuals really is a great way to help the economy.  All the money you spend goes directly to an individual, who is able to then go buy more!  (And trust me, and money I make is typically spent right away!  HAHA!)


Have a superb three day weekend everyone, and be sure to check out mine, and all the other awesome shops on Etsy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading every single comment I get, and make every effort to respond to each one...as well as return the favor! I do allow anonymous comments. But, if you use anonymity to hide behind cowardly attacks on my faith or anything else, it will be deleted. Also, if your comment is lewd, vulgar, and full of potty mouth words, I will delete it. Thank you!